Jobsplus Permit: 23/2021
- To manage all external and internal strategic communications and promotion of the Authority’s activities and to be responsible to enhance and sustain the image, identity, and reputation of GRDA.
- To prepare and disseminate information to the appropriate channels and outlets, internally as well as externally. To maintain various GRDA platforms including the External Website and Social Media.
- To lead the structural dialogue with stakeholders in line with the provisions of the GRDA Act. This involves manage consultations with stakeholders and participating activily in the discussions and in the formulation of related policies.
Education and Experience
- MQF Level 7 Degree or equivalent, from a recognised educational institution in Business, Marketing, Communications, Management, or relate area together with a minimum of three years’ working experience in communications, managing external relations, or related areas
- MQF Level 6 Degree or equivalent from a recognised educational institution in Business, Marketing, Communications, Management, or related area with a minimum of seven years’ working experience in communications, managing external relations, or related areas.
- Excellent skills in producing marketing and communications materials.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and to turn that thinking into realistic plans and workflows.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Proven experience of delivering and managing people and projects.
- Ability to manage flexible teams of staff to achieve challenging delivery objectives.
- It would be considered an asset to have an understanding of Government policy and a track record of working with senior officials.
- It would be considered an asset to have an understanding of communications in an international context.