Jobsplus Permit: 292/2021
- The Manager shall coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, actively maintain project plans, and communicate project status to clients and senior management.
- The Manager shall contribute to the overall implementation plan, including performance agreements and setting up of deliverables, to support the project plan and monitor the program to ensure its success.
- The Manager shall provide technical, operational, financial, and managerial input for the successful implementation of project activities.
- The Manager shall ensure that the program is technically sound, evidence based and consistent with the Authority’s priorities.
- The Manager shall conduct reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- The Manager shall liaise with all the agencies, institutions and bodies involved for the successful implementation of projects.
- The Manager shall record, store, and provide information to monitoring bodies.
Education and Experience
Prospective applicants must be in possession of an:
- MQF Level 7 Degree or equivalent, from a recognised educational institution in Business Managment, Programme/Project Management, Engineering or relate area together with a minimum of one (1) year relevant working experience.
- MQF Level 6 Degree or equivalent from a recognised educational institution in Business or Managment, Programme/Project Management, Engineering, or related area together with a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
- Additional qualifications, particularly in the area of engineering will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to write technical reports, program documents and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate cross-culturally.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Project Management Professional (PNP)/Prince II certification is a plus.