Jobsplus Permit: 289/2022
The Manager (Project Management and Implementation) will contribute, under the guidance of Senior Manager (Projects and Implementation) towards the successful implementation of projects while meeting timelines and budget requirements. The manager shall coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to clients and senior management.
- Provides technical, operational, financial, and managerial input for successful implementation of project activities.
- Ensures that the program is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with authority’s priorities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including Performance Agreement as per Schedule I of the GRDA Act, and other outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Conducts reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
Education and Experience:
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate cross culturally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Tertiary qualification: Degree or equivalent (MQF Level 6 or higher), from a recognised education institution in Business or Management, Programme / Project Management. A degree in engineering will be given additional weight.
Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Leadership: Advanced
- Strategic Planning: Intermediate
- Management of Change: Intermediate
- Implementation Planning and Management: Advanced
- Performance Management: Advanced
- Risk Management: Intermediate
- Portfolio and / or Programme Management: Intermediate
- Relationship Management: Intermediate
- People Management: Intermediate
- Conceptual and Thinking: Advanced
- Communication: Intermediate
Applicants to submit CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10TH June 2022 (Noon – Local Time)